Our staff consists of four veterinarians and three licensed technicians and many support personnel.
- Doctor Wilson, our medical director of the hospital, is a University of Missouri graduate and has been on staff at Cheyenne-Tonopah Animal Hospital since 1982. He has four dogs, Claire, Mackenzie, Emma and Gretta.
- Doctor Vanderlinden is a Mississippi State University graduate and has been on staff since 1990. He is actively involved in agility with his four dogs Blaze, Delilah, Jazz, and Romeo.
- Doctor Cuerda-Sanchez was born and raised on the beautiful island Puerto Rico. She recived her DVM in Tuskegee, AL. Currently lives in Las Vegas, NV with her two dogs Bruno and Nala.
- Our technicians/assistants are Kriss, Patricia, Renee, Chris / Jeanie, Kelly, Karen, Shannon and all of them have multiple four legged family members.
- Receptionists include Kae, Gabe, Hunter, Adrianna and Mercy